Miter Saw Dust Collection

bushwacked

As far as I can tell, it's not available anymore. I was looking for it, but it isn't in stock anywhere. The other products by that company seem to have been adopted by milescraft, but not the miter saw one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

According to the website the shroud will be available late fall I guess.

Tom I have a huge shroud around mine but not as efficient as yours. His statement was great dust collection with a huge bulky shroud. I like the set up since I also have the DeWalt that takes up so much room.

Although my box looks big, it's as small as possible to enclose the saw allowing it to swing both ways, and is no more than 3/4", or an inch, deeper than the saw itself when slid all the way in. 

One big thing is the amount of air moved.  We set it up in the current house we're working on, with a 4" duct teed into the main 6" line, and it wasn't big enough.  I had to switch it back to a 6" for it to work completely.  In this setup, we have to step over the duct going to it, so I thought the 4" would be less in the way, but the guys are used to stepping over 6" on some of our other jobs anyway.