Linking Clarification

I hear it's a dry heat. Classy or not, that makes it better than Missouri. Nicole knows.

And you have cacti. Cacti are pretty cool. And scorpions. And petrified things. Petrified things are cool.

Scorpions are only cool if they would stay out of a) your shoe B) your bathtub..

How does a scorpion even get into a bathtub you ask?

Magic!

Um...the Grand Canyon is in Arizona ya know.

Boating the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon is a trans-formative experience. Try it; you will not be disappointed.

Flagstaff=nice college town with lots of history

Mogollon Rim=rugged wild country

Saguaro National Monument=pretty cool place

Pheonix=ouch! I'm stuck in traffic

Organ Pipe National Monument= incredibly beautiful harsh desert/almost Mexico

Monument Valley= the place you think of when you think "John Wayne Western"

Tombstone=Tombstone (you know...OK Corral?, one of the greatest silver mines in the US?, Boot Hill?)

I notice that all the folks who are making favorable comments about Arizona don't actually live here. ;)

Honestly, I can see what some people might like it here and it's not without fun places to visit. But it's just not a place I personally enjoy living.

I know you went to Rider University in Jersey. I vaguely remember something about you being originally from Jersey. Would definitely make sense why in some of your earlier videos you're using a NY Giants hammer. Go Giants! Sorry the New Yorker in me kicked in, but I digress. 

Given the name Spagnuolo, Giants new/old Defensive Coordinator Steve Spagnuolo, any relation, or sheer happenstance? 

Where would you consider the "perfect" place to live?

I picked up a horse in Scottsdale a couple years ago. 100 plus in the shade if you could find any. Never got below about 90 over night. Very glad to head back to Oregon. 

My Grandson who is in the USMC is stationed in Yuma where he sent me a picture of the thermometer in his barracks 106 at 10:00 PM. Never liked that much heat!!!

I know you went to Rider University in Jersey. I vaguely remember something about you being originally from Jersey. Would definitely make sense why in some of your earlier videos you're using a NY Giants hammer. Go Giants! Sorry the New Yorker in me kicked in, but I digress. 

Given the name Spagnuolo, Giants new/old Defensive Coordinator Steve Spagnuolo, any relation, or sheer happenstance? 

Where would you consider the "perfect" place to live?

Spagnuolo actually turned out to be a much more popular last name than I would have assumed pre-internet. :) In fact, there's a Marc Spagnuolo who lives in Scottsdale and we had our accounts mixed up at the local Woodworker's Source store. Odd.

As for the ideal place to live, that's something we ponder all the time. I still like Winter but I can't stand high heat and humidity. There are various places in Colorado that are appealing to me. But it's a big country. I'm sure there are lots of places I'd like better than AZ.

• Like 1

In fact, there's a Marc Spagnuolo who lives in Scottsdale and we had our accounts mixed up at the local Woodworker's Source store. Odd.

I'm sure any wood working place he goes with an audience under 40, he gets word looks.

This could also be that Marc (as we know him) is in fact not the actual wood whisperer but an actor hired as the face..

I love a good conspiracy.

Spagnuolo actually turned out to be a much more popular last name than I would have assumed pre-internet. :) In fact, there's a Marc Spagnuolo who lives in Scottsdale and we had our accounts mixed up at the local Woodworker's Source store. Odd.

As for the ideal place to live, that's something we ponder all the time. I still like Winter but I can't stand high heat and humidity. There are various places in Colorado that are appealing to me. But it's a big country. I'm sure there are lots of places I'd like better than AZ.

CANADA!!!!