Hi im mark

mat60

Hay all ..I am glad to be here..Seems like a great forum...I build  hardwood cabinetts and bookcases and sell them my store here at home..Dont make alot of money here in Maine but like what I do..I hope get to no you guys and lots of great info here also..Thanks for haveing me....PS....I cant spell..LOL

• Like 1

Not having much luck with pics but I have my busness on facebook because its free but Im not shore if its ok to post that so i will tell you that my name is Mark Mathews from Readfield  Maine ..I just build cabinets and dont have the talent as alot of you...I build simple cabinets with ply boxes with dados and rabbits frunt and back to except back and face frame..Rased and flat pannel doors and dove tale joints....I do nice work but have no Idea how to do alot of things that you guys can and I wish sometimes I did not this for a living because it would be a lot of fun to take your time doing anything you want and not worry about money.Thanks Mark

• Like 2

Mark, most of us here have regular jobs as well. Your's just happens to involve wood. Try and seperate your job from your pleasure and on your off time, be creative in other ways using wood. A lot of guys here have posted in the journal and project showcase sections. Browse thru these and see if anything catches your eye and go for it. If you should need help, by all means, ask questions.

Hay all....I realy like it here and want to post more but I  just sant spell.....It doesnt seem like anyone cares but just wanted to ask?

Hey Mark, its great to have you here whether or not you are a good at spelling or grammer etc. What we all have in common here is that we love wood and woodworking. Everyone is different in different ways but we have that in common. Our community is based around our love for creating with wood. If someone has an issue with your spelling they have the choice to not respond or read your posts. I have no issue with it and welcome you whole heartedly. I think most of the folks on here would agree and if not they are shallow and can go somewhere else....
  • Like 2