Troy here, checking in

zeboim

Hello, my name is Troy and I'm a wood-a-holic.  I've always been interested in woodworking, but I've never had the space.  I just purchased a home this past March and now I have a garage!!!  So I've been on the hunt for some tools and now I've got my workshop started.  I'm currently working on my first project, a changing table for my son who will be here in November.  I've kind of made myself at home on the forums already and have gotten a lot of great advice from everyone.  I'm looking forward to gaining the experience to be able to give some advice of my own some day.  

Hello, my name is Troy and I'm a wood-a-holic.  I've always been interested in woodworking, but I've never had the space.  I just purchased a home this past March and now I have a garage!!!  So I've been on the hunt for some tools and now I've got my workshop started.  I'm currently working on my first project, a changing table for my son who will be here in November.  I've kind of made myself at home on the forums already and have gotten a lot of great advice from everyone.  I'm looking forward to gaining the experience to be able to give some advice of my own some day.  

Welcome Troy! Congrats on the boy en route. Post some pics of the changing table we are here to encourage!