Fox debate

Brendon_t

• Eric. locked this topic

And that's a perfect place to leave it.

I'm locking this thread because there's nowhere for it to go except where it can't go.

The only two subjects that are off limits - politics and religion - are still off limits even in the Off-Topic forum.

• Like 1

Hilarious to watch this political thread navigate the no politics rule, lol. Well done gents! :)

As long as you stay very general with no specific political viewpoints being expressed, I'll keep this thread open. I also deleted the other two threads because I don't need "fox debate" showing up on my screen multiple times.

So have fun. Nothing in any of the three threads was over the line so I'm pretty sure most of you know when you cross it.

Edited by thewoodwhisperer

Nothing in any of the three threads was over the line so I'm pretty sure most of you know when you cross it.

Of course not...this was just the bandsaw cut well out from the line...I'm sure future posts will flush trim it right up to the edge. :-)

• Like 2

So here us kids are all sitting around the dinner table when dad comes and sits down with his whiskey, neat. We all shut up.

slowly the general unruliness returns testing to see when dad will shut us down. Mom joins us at the table.

just then, " that's enough out of yous'" dad says with finality.  We are quiet.

"ooh their just boys being boys" mom interjects, unruly returns because mom says so.

i appreciate you guys