Yet Another Cutting Board

..Kev

Kev do you do this full time? You're like a freakin woodworking ninja

I am going with the ninja thing. Yesterday Kev was kind enough to give me a shop tour, which is very cool by the way.  Thanks again!  When I left around 11:30 the "simple" desk was in pieces, the chair seat was uncarved, and the cutting board unfinished. Kev, as great as these look in pictures, in person, they are inspiring! 

• Like 2

I am going with the ninja thing. Yesterday Kev was kind enough to give me a shop tour, which is very cool by the way.  Thanks again!  When I left around 11:30 the "simple" desk was in pieces, the chair seat was uncarved, and the cutting board unfinished. Kev, as great as these look in pictures, in person, they are inspiring! 

Thanks much Bob!  I really enjoyed your visit yesterday and look forward to working some projects together.

Ahhh so it goes all the way through.  Like a bent lam.  I was thinking it was laminated to the top and sides. 

That's exactly what it is, a bent lamination.  Goes all the way thru and looks the same on both sides..  I can dig up some pics of the process if you'd like to see it?

I didn't ask about it, but I'd love to see the pics of the process!!

Matt

Different board but, this is the process..  If you want more stripes, make more cuts.  If you don't get a clean cut off your band saw, then use a pattern and flush trim.

• Like 1