My first delivery hat trick!

estesbubba

Well I have shop goodies scheduled today from USPS, UPS, and FedEx. I frequently have deliveries from 2 of the 3 but this my first time getting presents from all 3! Sounds like I might have to work from home this afternoon to make sure none of them get into a fight :D

Mike we better get pics of everything!!! Damn you're making me want to go order some tools now!

I don't order much from Rockler but it comes with a local delivery service called SpeeDee. My first experience with them was the doorbell rang, the guy gave me a box, then I saw his truck asked the guy if these were diapers. I honestly thought it was a diaper service and was pleasantly surprised to open the box and see a Leigh D4 dovetail jig in it. 

He bought everything they had....he is sure lol

Actually they still have a ZS2200 Router accy kit for 199 in a classic sys3 

They had a RAS115 sander in classic sys, 2 CXS in TLOC sys, 1 T15+3 in TLOC sys, 2 ZS2200 accy kits in classic sys, and 1 OF2200 in classic sys.

I was kind enough to leave 3 of 7 systainers there. 

Actually they still have a ZS2200 Router accy kit for 199 in a classic sys3 

They had a RAS115 sander in classic sys, 2 CXS in TLOC sys, 1 T15+3 in TLOC sys, 2 ZS2200 accy kits in classic sys, and 1 OF2200 in classic sys.

I was kind enough to leave 3 of 7 systainers there. 

So thoughtful of you :D