Woodworking Stores Near Ottawa Canada?

ChrisG-Canada

Next week my wife and I will be heading to Canada's capital city Ottawa for a some vacation time.  

I've never been in that area so while there I'm just wondering if any Canadian members of this forum can recommend any good woodworking equipment or supply stores that are worth checking out...

I'll be doing all the regular tourist locations like Parliament, Diefenbunker, Mint, etc. and I'd love to check out any good woodworking places if they exist.  I don't think I need to go to Lee Valley (I have one of those about an hour from me already - and have been there a lot more than a few times ? ).

Edited by ChrisG-Canada

Next week my wife and I will be heading to Canada's capital city Ottawa for a some vacation time.  

I've never been in that area so while there I'm just wondering if any Canadian members of this forum can recommend any good woodworking equipment or supply stores that are worth checking out...

I'll be doing all the regular tourist locations like Parliament, Diefenbunker, Mint, etc. and I'd love to check out any good woodworking places if they exist.  I don't think I need to go to Lee Valley (I have one of those about an hour from me already - and have been there a lot more than a few times ? ).

Busy bee tools is all i can think of Chris. Not sure if you heard of them but its basically the Canadian version of Grizzly tools.