which lift for kreg router table?

tcarswell

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the link estesbubba I'm all over it I hate wasting storage.mine too is the old fence style I think the new one has on board micro adjust. Both big pluses for me i can live with a square on my router table base and i can buy a micro adjust . Feels like kreg is nickel and diming leaving out the power switch though :/ Thanks Chet !

Glad to see I'm not the only one with the Kreg table and base. Mike, I plan on doing that cabinet as well. Though I am making some changes. I had drawn up something a while back. I also have the whole package consisting of the base, top, casters, setup blocks, micro adjust (worthless piece of crap), 2 x feather boards. It's a good table, though the fence has some flaws.

I watched a video and it looks like they changed:

- micro adjust
- fence adjust now uses knobs on back
- dust collection
- knob to secure fence is smaller and fence is easier to remove from table

I like the T-Lock fence, I've had nothing but praise for the dust collection, does a damn good job. The micro adjust is just the most horrid design ever. Where'd you see this video?

I like the T-Lock fence, I've had nothing but praise for the dust collection, does a damn good job. The micro adjust is just the most horrid design ever. Where'd you see this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEg_FR7zjj0

You have a pic of how you hooked up your dust collection to it? They don't leave much meat to attach a hose, etc. 

• 4 years later...

Hello,

I just put together my Kreg stand and table. I went with the Kreg lift as well and was looking for advice on recommendations for the router. I know which ones it will accommodate but I was hoping to get some feedback on what others thought was best from the list. I am not worried about cost I want to do it right once and be done.

Thanks in advance for any input anyone might offer.