Wow 15000+ members

TerryMcK

I'm sure he doesn't.  Unless someone breaks a rule there's no reason to "purge" them. LOL

Besides, woodworking is an ebb and flow kind of thing for a lot of people.  Obviously some of us are obsessed with it and every waking moment is devoted either to doing it or thinking about it when we can't be doing it, but I'm sure there are plenty of folks who go at it in fits and starts, perhaps getting involved and joining the forum two, three, four years ago, losing interest for a while, then coming back.

But I'm sure there is a larger group who get on fire about it at some point and then lose interest forever after realizing it's not as easy as they thought or how broke they're gonna be if they keep going.

I think it really comes down to personal relationships that you form on these things. I know people from a board I used to visit back in 1999, still pretty good friends. Or some are just FB friends now. But I haven't been to that board in at least 10 years. And I am still interested in music, but I just don't want to go talk about it anymore on a board..