Spooky Men's Chorale - Man and his Tools

TerryMcK

My wife went to see this band last night at a local theatre - I didn't as I was in the shop. She came back and said the Woodtalk people would like this particular song - I have to agree. Look them up on Youtube or t'internet they are an Australian close part vocal harmony group. I posted it in general rather than off topic as tools are mentioned :)

They also did this song (Abba - Dancing Queen) that you may also find entertaining too.

• Like 2

I will be going next time they tour the country - if they tour the USA or Canada check them out.

She had gone for an all day visit as she's in a choir and the band were doing a singing workshop. The guy who conducts them was holding the workshop and she picked up a lot of tips from him. There were about 60 people there being taught. Then she went straight to the gig afterwards. In the meantime I was finishing some tables.

She brought back a copy of one of their CD's called "Tooled Up" with a wrench on the cover - epic.

http://www.spookymen.com/cds.php