Marc's Build-a-Thon

davewyo

Did anybody watch today? There were a lot of people in the chat room, but I didn't recognize any names.

It was a spectacular performance by Marc. He must be completely wiped out; and Nicole...what can I say?

I had it streaming all day and only got to check in every now and then, and I enjoyed each snippet of the presentation. Not only was it a tour de force of woodworking content and perhaps a first of its kind, it was also an amazingly charitable and kind thing for Marc and Nicole to do. I have to say right here and now that I can't, for the life of me, remember the name of the guy who helped Marc throughout the project. But I couldn't write this without giving him his well-deserved credit, even though I'm a horse's ass and I can't remember his name...

I bet it would be good to say right now that you can still contribute if you missed out...:)

• Like 1

I think we got over the weirdness of it a long time ago. :) We know there are real people behind the avatars and the sincerity behind the well-wishes is never lost on us. We consider all of you guys an extended family of sorts.

You know what they say about being able to pick your friends, but not your family.:o 

• Like 1