Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Ridgid R4512 Table Saw
Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:55 PM
Got to figure something out as the saw only has one plate and i will be doing alot of dado cuts and have no dado plate.
Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:04 PM
Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:31 PM
Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:33 PM
Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:35 PM
Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:39 PM
Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:19 PM
I forgot about this topic there is someone who is making them they will fit a grizzly tsaw the craftsman 21833 and the rigid. Lee craft zero clearance is the one making them I believe
Leecraft makes some nice stiff phenolic inserts. Should work out well if it fits.