logging in

RichardA

Thanks Rick for your help. Hopefully I get this problem resolved. I seem to be able to get in if I go to my e-mail and find where I have a pm from a member and click to read it. But if I click on the HOME tab, I get this:

SORRY! If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@woodtalkonline.com

It is possible you have reached this page because:

·       

The IP address has changed.

The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

·       

There has been a server misconfiguration.

Please verify that your hosting provider has the correct IP address configured for your Apache settings and DNS records. A restart of Apache may be required for new settings to take affect.

·       

The site may have been moved to a different server.

The URL for this domain may have changed or the hosting provider may have moved the account to a different server.

Copyright © 2015 cPanel, Inc.

Edited by K COOPER

I was getting that a few days ago, shot Marc an email. He was pushing out a baby at the time but paused to inform me it was a server changing thing.  Plus that he hoped ken got discouraged and stopped trying..

At least my mother loved me.... up until I was about 3 when she and the rest of the family left me at a defunct fire station ?