Buying a fish house

Mzdadoc

Im looking for any and all input on buying a fish house.

Feel free to chime in Trip!!!

I'm in MN and my budget I'd like to stay 5 to 7500. What are the must haves? I'd like at least 4 holes a bathroom, and sleep at least 4. All in my price range seem to be lacking one of the three. What are things I should look for as far as possible problem areas? Rust,rot, and stuff like that.

Not wood and related I know but I hate winter and I'm trying to like it for my happiness.

Im looking for any and all input on buying a fish house.

Feel free to chime in Trip!!!

I'm in MN and my budget I'd like to stay 5 to 7500. What are the must haves? I'd like at least 4 holes a bathroom, and sleep at least 4. All in my price range seem to be lacking one of the three. What are things I should look for as far as possible problem areas? Rust,rot, and stuff like that.

Not wood and related I know but I hate winter and I'm trying to like it for my happiness.

i took up snowboarding for a few years to try and keep more active over the winter months.  Eventually I gave it up (got too old to recover quickly enough) so i sold my gear and bought a nice shop heater!

Edited by Pug