09422 mast-r-lift ii complete table package or kreg prs1040 precision router table system

Dairygoat

I currently have a Bench Dog® ProTop Contractor Portable Router Table and I want to upgrade. I'm looking at these two systems 09422 mast-r-lift ii complete table package or kreg prs1040 precision router table system.

If you have or used these system. What do you think of them? Would you recommend them?

I was all set to by the Jessum system that you are looking at back in June.  But after information I received here I went with the Incra LS Super System with their Incra Mast R Lift II (made by Jessum).  I am glad I did it is a heck of a system for the money.

I was all set to by the Jessum system that you are looking at back in June.  But after information I received here I went with the Incra LS Super System with their Incra Mast R Lift II (made by Jessum).  I am glad I did it is a heck of a system for the money.

Did this come as a complete system with table and etc. If not what else would I need to add.

Yup, I posted in the thread Chet started on this back when he was buying.  I won't reiterate here, but I own the Jessem set up and wouldn't recommend it.  I highly recommend going with the Incra.

If you're set on the Jessem system though, I'd be happy to sell you mine :)

There aren't any stock numbers but if you go to Incramentaltools.com, down on the menu that is on the left you will see "Router Table Fences" Click on that and you will get the 4 options they have, I went with router fence and table combo 3, with the 17 inch fence, the 25 inch fence is way more then I will ever need.  When you select the table combo that you want you need to select from  the drop down menu that you don't want a plate because you will be ordering the lift, Saves you some money.  Then if you go back to the menu and select "Router System Accessories" Then click on the Incra Mast R Lift II conversion.  Then click on add to cart and it will give you the option of ordering a router motor with it.  I ordered the Porter Cable 75182 because I didn't want to be taking my other router in and out of the table all the time plus this motor has way more HP.  Then also under the Mast R Lift Conversion right under the lift, you will see the Incra Clean Sweep Dust Collection Combo. I also ordered the wheel kit.  The way the legs are designed you can build sides a shelves using 1/2 Ply.  I went a little farther and built a whole cabinet for mine, it was a little different process building something like that within the leg design.  They have some good videos about he different fence systems on the website, you should check them out.  

Front and back view of mine below

IMG_4661 (1).jpg

IMG_4658.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Do you think one sheet of MDF will be enough to make the Cabinet Enclosure for my INCRA Router Table Stand? I just got  mine on 11/3/2015 and started putting it togeather today. Here is the list of what I got.

logo.gifCustomerID# 30936

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 50915, placed 10/09/2015 at 10:45AM.

Bill To:

Ship To:

Payment Info:

PayPal Express

Shipping Method:

U.P.S. Ground
Order Details:

CodeItemQty (Required)PriceGrand Total
RTCOMBO-3Router Fence and Table Combo - 3
[please select the LS model:LS 17 Super System]
[Options:1/32” Imperial Scales]
[RT combo-3 plate options:Without Plate]
1$707.00$707.00
INCRA Mast-R-Lift IIINCRA Mast-R-Lift II Router Lift
[Options:Add Porter-Cable 892 Router]
1$548.95$548.95
^ PTC-892Porter-Cable 892 Fixed Base Router1$0.00$0.00
INC-CSCOMBOINCRA CleanSweep Dust Collection Combo1$144.95$144.95
^ INC-CLEANSWEEPINCRA CleanSweep Dust Collection Cabinet1$0.00$0.00
^ INC-CSMLRGUIDEINCRA CleanSweep MagnaLOCK Porter-Cable Guide Bushing Ring1$0.00$0.00
^ INC-CSMLRINGSETINCRA 6-pc CleanSweep MagnaLOCK Ring Set1$0.00$0.00
WHEELKITINCRA Router Stand Wheel Kits1$42.95$42.95
DSC-22310% off - New Customer1-$144.39-$144.39

There aren't any stock numbers but if you go to Incramentaltools.com, down on the menu that is on the left you will see "Router Table Fences" Click on that and you will get the 4 options they have, I went with router fence and table combo 3, with the 17 inch fence, the 25 inch fence is way more then I will ever need.  When you select the table combo that you want you need to select from  the drop down menu that you don't want a plate because you will be ordering the lift, Saves you some money.  Then if you go back to the menu and select "Router System Accessories" Then click on the Incra Mast R Lift II conversion.  Then click on add to cart and it will give you the option of ordering a router motor with it.  I ordered the Porter Cable 75182 because I didn't want to be taking my other router in and out of the table all the time plus this motor has way more HP.  Then also under the Mast R Lift Conversion right under the lift, you will see the Incra Clean Sweep Dust Collection Combo. I also ordered the wheel kit.  The way the legs are designed you can build sides a shelves using 1/2 Ply.  I went a little farther and built a whole cabinet for mine, it was a little different process building something like that within the leg design.  They have some good videos about he different fence systems on the website, you should check them out.  

Front and back view of mine below

IMG_4661 (1).jpg

IMG_4658.jpg

Chet K, how much material did it take to build your cabinet? Especially the front and draws. Can you tell me how you made the front and the draws. You did a very nice job.

Do you think one sheet of MDF will be enough to make the Cabinet Enclosure for my INCRA Router Table Stand? I just got  mine on 11/3/2015 and started putting it togeather today. Here is the list of what I got.

logo.gifCustomerID# 30936

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 50915, placed 10/09/2015 at 10:45AM.

Bill To:

Ship To:

Payment Info:

PayPal Express

Shipping Method:

U.P.S. Ground
Order Details:

CodeItemQty (Required)PriceGrand Total
RTCOMBO-3Router Fence and Table Combo - 3
[please select the LS model:LS 17 Super System]
[Options:1/32” Imperial Scales]
[RT combo-3 plate options:Without Plate]
1$707.00$707.00
INCRA Mast-R-Lift IIINCRA Mast-R-Lift II Router Lift
[Options:Add Porter-Cable 892 Router]
1$548.95$548.95
^ PTC-892Porter-Cable 892 Fixed Base Router1$0.00$0.00
INC-CSCOMBOINCRA CleanSweep Dust Collection Combo1$144.95$144.95
^ INC-CLEANSWEEPINCRA CleanSweep Dust Collection Cabinet1$0.00$0.00
^ INC-CSMLRGUIDEINCRA CleanSweep MagnaLOCK Porter-Cable Guide Bushing Ring1$0.00$0.00
^ INC-CSMLRINGSETINCRA 6-pc CleanSweep MagnaLOCK Ring Set1$0.00$0.00
WHEELKITINCRA Router Stand Wheel Kits1$42.95$42.95
DSC-22310% off - New Customer1-$144.39-$144.39

Carl, I edited out your personal information.  You don't want that on the innerwebs for all to see.  Especially here with this bunch. :P

=> Chet K, how much material did it take to build your cabinet? Especially the front and draws. Can you tell me how you            made the front and the draws. You did a very nice job.

My local lumber yard carries 1/2 inch birch ply that is 5' X 5' I used to sheets of this with a piece left that is about 18" X 42".  Two sheets of the 5 X 5 is cheaper then one of the 4 X 8.  I believe the 5 X 5 is imported but it is top quality.  I think Steve aka wdwerker uses it at times also.  Drawers are made from the same stuff, just a simple round over edge, knobs are store bought for something years back.  I used self closing drawer slides.  The front is a simple face frame.  

If you PM me I will send you more pictures that might help you.