woodsmith video edition

weithman5

Did you subscribe or do they have some free teaser content? I have been a Woodsmith subscriber for over 10 years plus got all the back issues minus a few missing ones at an estate auction for $11. I kind of felt bad because a younger kid was bidding on them too and I got them all for a steal but that's a way auctions go. Right after that people were getting into bidding wars on garden hoses probably paying more than new.

I subscribed. Not too expensive. It is similar to the video tips, maybe even like they are doing the magazine live in sections. They take their time at least so far, as there have only been a few episodes. Between woodsmith and wood whisperer you can really get a lot of good edumacation.

he does snicker a little bit.  the videos so far seem a little slower paced then the show, i get a bit more out of them

it works just fine on the ipad and iphone. that is part of the reason i decided to get it. when new ones are available they show up in my email then i just tap on them as i want.

I'm very pleased with the Woodsmith Video Edition.

I recently asked Woodsmith about the content.  Here's the conversation.

Me:  Is the heirloom project content for the Woodsmith Video Edition all new or has it previously been published in another format?

Woodsmith:

Hello Peter,

Thank you for writing us.  All of the projects that are done on the Woodsmith Video Edition are from back issues of Woodsmith magazine and from our TV show.

We are just taking the project and breaking it down on video and building it.  The Greene and Greene table we are doing as the first project was originally in issue #204 of Woodsmith.

I hope that helps you out.

Thanks,

April

• Like 1