KBody Revo Clamp Sale

Tom Cancelleri

I have Jorgensen, bessey, and jet parallel clamps. I find the Jorgensen to be the easiest to adjust, they are also the beefiest. The jet clamps have the best fit and finish, and the bessey clamps are not k body so it's not fair to say they are boring and very primitive. Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Those are good prices for parallel clamps these days. I got my 52 old school Besseys during the crazy sales back in 2005 and 2006. I like their size and weight and figure if I need more than 1000 lbs. clamping pressure I don't need better clamps, I need better joints. 

72xgna4Jee8gcNJn8sy5WbjrXvDe34pFW_O2o2_6

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, am I the only one who prefers the Jorgensen Cabinet Masters to the Besseys?  They both are great clamps, but the Jorgensen's open easier and I like the grip on the handles better.

I prefer the Jorgys as well!  Fighting with the travel on the Besseys gets old!

Don't have any jets to compare to though.

Out of curiosity, am I the only one who prefers the Jorgensen Cabinet Masters to the Besseys?  They both are great clamps, but the Jorgensen's open easier and I like the grip on the handles better.

I've got a least a few of the big three brands... I like the Jorgensen's the best also. I got 8 Jet's during an Amazon sale last year and I won't be buying any more of them, they're really hard to adjust and that "quick adjust" trigger just doesn't work well on mine. I much prefer the J's over the Jet's and Bessey's.

I really like Jorgensen as well. But the only thing I have to compare them to is Irwin. Irwin's are a bundle of suck.

It helps that my Menards in my town has Jorgensen normal price equal to the Bessey sale price all year around. Then throw in their 11% rebate and it's pretty good stuff.

I am waiting for a Jorgy sale. Lemme know when that happens. I have purchased a couple of those kits, and should pick another up and make some extenders because the ones on the market don't seem to fit the ones I have.

Hmm.. If anyone knows an extender that works on the wooden handled Jorgys, lemme know :) 

I like that this turned into a Jorgensen appreciation thread. The action on them is so so much better than the Besseys or the Jets. the Jets are probably my least favorite and seem to be the least well made.

Always happy to hijack a thread and send it veering off course.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rojmwq4e
    Newest Member
    rojmwq4e