(Another) WWFC 2015

BobInAustin

Got my dad to help build this.  My niece and nephew will be the ones using it so I knew he would want to have a hand in it.  Spent two days doing all of it.  First day we got everything done except shaping the legs, rounding over the box and top and assembly.  

It is raining here so no painting now and I am actually thinking about using this as a project to learn how to use a HVLP sprayer. I don't have one though so it would be an expensive experiment and I'm not sure how much I would really use it.

wwfc2015-1.jpg

You guys look like giants! Great job on the build Out of curiosity, did you have a hard time understanding the part of the video with the 22" measurement on the leg from angle to angle? I eventually got it, but I must have watched it 30 times. +2 for the HVLP...

I don't recall any issues but my legs were about 1/4" longer than the template so I trimmed them off with the router during that shaping process.  Guess I messed something up there but the tops of the legs are all flush with the box and sit flat on the floor so I'm ok with it. :)