NC Craigslist deal

chrisphr

If I didn't have one already I'd probably chase this down. I will say the price has me suspicious that it is "hot."  But for now I'll give the benefit of the doubt.  Seems like a great deal for someone in NC.   Comes with domino assortment set.

FESTOOL DOMINO DF500-Q-SET $550
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/5309694183.html

Cops won't show up at your door because no one will know you bought it.  Names and addresses not required for craigslist transactions.  Is it stolen?  Who cares...you're not stealing it, you're buying it.  Ethically dubious?  Who cares.  That's a screamin' deal...assuming it's in working condition.

But whoever wants it better start driving now, because it'll be gone by tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

Heh "Ethically dubious"

A man should take advantage of whatever situation comes. Otherwise you'll never get anything cool. That being said, definitely would have to see that deal in person. I wouldn't just send him money and wait for a shipment. 

Not necessarily hot. Sometimes people just want to get rid of stuff and money isn't always an object for them. A guy clearing out his entire house to move was selling a 3 year old kapex for 800 bucks, Festool sanders for 40-100 bucks. There are actually really stupid people out there that buy things without researching or participating in online communities and forums. I have sold stuff on Craigslist, and guess what... I don't take cashiers checks, credit, money order or anything else. If it doesn't have a dead historical figure on it and a large denomination I don't take it. 

Edited by Tom Cancelleri

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    R Parekh
    Newest Member
    R Parekh