I must admit (woodslicer retraction)

Brendon_t

Soo, I humbly come before this tribunal to right a wrong. 

I've been pretty open about how I feel about my woodslicer bs blade. 

Last night while doing a bit of clean up in the shop,  I raised the guards to check the table for level and noticed A LOT of deflection in the blade, and then it hit me.  About two months ago, I put a 3/16" blade on for some tight work with the kids for their derby cars. And never tightened the 1/2 blade back up properly. My drift, wavey cuts have been a product of me not doing my part.

I'm not saying it's a great blade because I wasn't super impressed before but any crap I talked in the last two months should be discarded.

That is all.

• Like 1

You could just point us to your non-crappy posts, make things a lot easier for us?

:D

I will list my non crap posts below. 

1)

2)

C)

S*#t happens to the best of us. It just seams like it catches up to you more than others :D.

Now I'm wondering if that's what's wrong with your handsaw?

nah bud,  I just admit it.  Public humiliation makes me not do it again. 

Pain Retains.

Brendon, go out back and beat the living crap out of yourself, we don't need proof it was done, your word will do.  Just don't let it happen again or you will be placed on double secret probation!  :D

Brian I shall carry out my sentence of 5 deadblow face attacks momentarily,  once I'm finished with this weeks bowhunt or die episode. 

• Like 1