Bazinga! Check out this bubinga!!

shaneymack

Went to the lumber yard today to get some honduran mahogany for my next build. I came across this slab of bubinga; a860e338431270089c5f6fb01698fb18.jpg

8/4 x 55" x 171" !! Check out the price tag! Would make an expensive table!! 243fd95fd1a90656ff731914b9b24dd1.jpg

They also had some seriously figured bubinga that i couldn't pass up while i was there so i picked a couple boards up. Why not? It was on sale. They were practically giving it away! 0fe2a086c2eb1953fa2a8f8390784842.jpg4891dd64effece7611b32e7c7766dedc.jpg

No idea what i am going to use them for but they are on the rack ready to go. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Like, seriously you bought that slab or you're just teasing? I'm ok, either way, just wondering!

No Coop i didn't buy the slab. I just bought the two little figured boards in the third and fourth picture. I would buy a lot of other things before spending 6300$ on a slab!

Sweet!! Looking forward to seeing pics of you dragging that large slab home!

Ya when i win the loto!!

• Like 1

That's some nice looking stock, Shane. Can't wait ti see what you build from it!

Can't wait to see what you use that bubinga on!

Ya me too. No clue. Wont be anytime soon. Gotta get the rocker done first.

Getting ready for another great build from Shane!

I hope! Up next is the Maloof rocker out of Honduran Mahogany. I cant wait!! Thread will be started soon for that build!!

• Like 1