Securing corner post to cabinet base

Redfish

I have to secure 2"x2" corner posts to the "floor of my china cabinet base.  The posts make up the corners of each side of the base cabinet and secured to them are the rails and stiles for the cabinet panel.  Not sure how to do this other than just screwing them into place.  I thought I might use a SPAX Washer Head lag screw.  Of course I would pre-drill each hole.  Does this technique make sense or is there a better way?  I know some store bought furniture pieces have a threaded bolt fixed into the wood then you just tighten down with a nut.  Would that also be a way to go?

Thanks for the help!!!

Having trouble downloading a picture.  Will do as soon as possible.

panel.pages

panel-2.pdf

So as you can see from the image, I need to be able to secure the panel to the floor of the cabinet.  The cabinet floor will be secured to a basic frame underneath.   The frame will be hidden by trim moulding.

Edited by Redfish

I guess I was going to just do the same thing as I did with the base. The upper cabinet has the same configuration as the bottom. Just narrower. I thought about pocket hole screws but wanted to minimize the visible pocket holes. The plan I'm using calls for using dowels but I figured using screws would be stronger than dowels.