Fuji HVLP Comparison

mkrusen

Amazon has a Cyber Monday deal coming up for the Fuji Semi-Pro 2. Haven't seen the price yet but I would assume about $300. I have been wanting to pick up a Mini-Mite 3 or 4 for a while now and am more than willing to pay the extra cash for a superior product. Anyone have experience with the Semi-Pro 2? I won't be using my HVLP in a production environment so am wondering if this will be good enough. The Cyber Monday price will be tempting. Thoughts on the two sprayers? Thanks everyone. Hope you all snagged some good deals this past weekend!

Do woodworkers in general not have air compressors?  Is there a reason more people dont use compressed air setups?

I do have an air compressor in my shop and I do run a HVLP conversion gun with it . The problem most hobby woodwokers will run into with a conversion gun setup like this is the compressor being to small to keep up with the gun , especially on bigger projects .  I also have the Fuji MM3 turbine setup and like that setup very much . I mostly spray Water Borne finishes with it whether its clear coats or paint . 

• Like 1