Questiion on screwhole through chop and leg on roubo

earbogast

I was just now getting ready to screw the hole through my leg and chop block and the instructions I have say to make it 1 1/2".  But it seems too big because I measured my screw and it is only 1".  Am I missing a supplement or maybe they changed the size of it?  I'll hold off since some of you may have the smaller screw and what size you made the hole.  thanks,

Earl

Make sure you have the latest installation instructions directly from Benchcrafted. We try to keep up to date but their changes to the product line are frequent. So it's always a good idea to make sure you have their instructions for the hardware installs, and then make those gel with the Guild videos.

Thanks, I don't know how many different ways I can measure it but my screw comes out at 1".  So I made my hole 1 1/8 inch with the same clearance you would have got.  Seems ok, I'll finish tomorrow and see if I have any problems.  Funny but I can't find anything at Benchcrafted to update it.  I better take a pic tomorrow to show you I'm not crazy.  Thanks though.

Earl