Essential oil cabinet

Jim DaddyO

12 hours ago, wtnhighlander said:

Very nice cabinet, Jim! Does that drawer have a stop to keep it from pulling completely out?

No, the drawer is small so I made it come out so it is easier to rummage around in it.  

12 hours ago, TIODS said:

Really sorry I missed this one!  Super nice job Jim!

Thanks, I have the first video up on my You Tube channel, titled "A board of Cherry" on the build.  Still lots to go but I have been too occupied to edit any more.  Probably over the holidays.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, fighting Windows Movie Maker and getting another one done. After three tries with Microsoft Support, including giving them remote access, I get told that WMM is not compatible with Win 10, and that just sucks. It keeps freezing up on me and I lose a lot of work and Microsoft just does not care. Of course the suggested I could buy something at the app store….yeah, right, I’ve seen the old bait and switch before. I have downloaded a free version of Lightworks but have not installed it yet. Apparently there is quite the learning curve and I am kinda dumb with computers. The way they do things is the biggest reason people use Mac’s I suppose.

So, here is #4 in “A Board of Cherry” series. There will be one more to come. This has turned out to be a big series on the building of an essential oil cabinet for my son’s Christmas present. Believe me, I am going through ALL the raw footage and know how much there is that you don’t see…lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been think about building my wife an essential oils cabinet, then I was talking to her today about them. She said one of the itsy bitsy bottles costs $75 because it works miracles. I asked if it it created an insta-happy ending. Nope. I then told her to not question my woodworking spending again. I'm afraid if I made her a cabinet it might encourage her to buy more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1