Best sitcom of all time..

Boatworks Today

Cheer's..  Hands down ?.  What can I say, it's what I grew up on!  Just realized that Netflix has most of the episodes avail for streaming so I know what I'm watching for next few weeks ?!  

Trivia quiz, what was the real name of the bar Cheer's was modeled after?  

GO!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, AMiller said:

If I had to go more recent, I'd say Big Bang theory.  But Cheers is still my fav!

I've tried multiple times to get into BBT but just never do.  I really really want to like it but one of my best friend is a lot like Sheldon so it's only mildly humerus 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TIODS said:

Sorry, TV hasn't had an original thought or decent sitcom in well over 20 years!

I must disagree. If anything, the last 20 years, tv has been where most of the original thought has been. Mostly in drama/sci-fi etc.

I think Scrubs is my all time favorite sitcom, but love Friends, Seinfeld, Mad About You, Frasier, King of Queens, How I Met Your Mother, MASH, Blackish, etc.

Hate BBT with a fiery passion. It's not funny and incredibly cliche. :D

8 hours ago, Tom Cancelleri said:

Friends was such an amazing show. Good amount of comedy and adult related humor, and Jennifer Aniston in her late 20s. What more could you want?

I'll go back a bit further and go with The Honeymooners. My grandfather grew up with Jackie Gleason. 

Uh, so did I.  Along with Sid Ceaser... Does that mean I could have been your grandfather?

• Like 1

Seinfeld is the all-time champion.  It was the Beatles of sitcom.  It has no rival.

All in the Family for a distant second.

The Office was funny for a few years.  It turned terrible once Jim and Pam got married.  The original Brit version with Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant was hilarious but short-lived.