Bathroom Remodel

Andy Wright

21 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Looks fantastic. You did the built in and the vanity? What about the podium panels?

Im not a fan of the whole rustic thing for furniture but I think what you did there is awesome. And its not palletwood, there's another plus!! emoji6.png

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I did the built-in, two vanities (his and hers), and the tub skirt. It turned out to be a lot of work.

The rustic wood is longleaf pine paneling (definitely not palletwood and definitely not free), but the look of the 90 year old naturally aged pine is something you can't buy from home depot

3 hours ago, bgreenb said:

Looks awesome Andy. I've got a bathroom reno planned in the next couple months. Did you have to do anything special in terms of water pressure to both showerheads? What size supply pipes do you have feeding them. 

One shower head was already in that location from the old shower, so we added a second head by adding a T to the supply line coming up from the slab. All of the piping is 1/2" copper.

As far as pressure, our water pressure is set to 75psi (I know this because the pressure was too high at 100psi from the city, and we had to install an adjustable pressure regulator a year ago). We get plenty of water flow through the two heads

• Like 1