CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS?

tannerm65

2 minutes ago, -MattK- said:

I was thinking about this and giggling at the dinner table so I had to explain to the family what happened.  My 11 year old daughter told me I'm a cyberbully.  I said "but I put a smiley after it!"  Nope, still a cyberbully according to the assembly she attended this week.

Guess I getter go update my resume with "cyberbully."

Yeah there is a reason OP has not replied.  Its all your fault.  You.... you.... nickname for Richard.  

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP IDENTIFY THIS PART. ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED

FOTAEB2.thumb.JPG.641410118a0425e490dc63b5315b832f.JPG

I'm pretty sure that's an edge guide for a router, as was said earlier. The side facing the camera would be the bottom, the hole would be where the router bit comes through, and the fence would be the actual edge guide. Those black plastic knobs probably fasten the whole thing to the bottom of whatever router it is designed for, and the small track on the right would be where you adjust the fence position.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Arrdenet said:

I'm pretty sure that's an edge guide for a router, as was said earlier. The side facing the camera would be the bottom, the hole would be where the router bit comes through, and the fence would be the actual edge guide. Those black plastic knobs probably fasten the whole thing to the bottom of whatever router it is designed for, and the small track on the right would be where you adjust the fence position.

Thanks for pulling this topic out of the gutter.  Hope the OP finds this answer helpful!