Shop made Festool Sysport

Megashed

Very nice. I have, let's say, a "few" extra systainers lying around that need a home also. I have nine systainers built into my workbench but the others are just sitting in pretty piles staring at me like orphans everytime im in the shop. All to say, i gotta build three of these and was looking online and couldn't find the colour codes. Do you have them? Id like to avoid the fog if i could.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Saweeeet! Thanks!!

I see a big make over for the awesome chair he just built!  It will now be painted official FT colors..  2 lime green racing stripes coming up

Hahah! Ya with the festool logo across the crest rail !! I admit, im a fanboy but Im not that sick Kev !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shaneymack said:

Very nice. I have, let's say, a "few" extra systainers lying around that need a home also. I have nine systainers built into my workbench but the others are just sitting in pretty piles staring at me like orphans everytime im in the shop. All to say, i gotta build three of these and was looking online and couldn't find the colour codes. Do you have them? Id like to avoid the fog if i could.

three? wth...

I agree, very cool! I wish I had enough systainers to ponder making one. Maybe I'll make 2 dozen wooden systainers first. I can fill them with ryobi tools!

Or you can make a few sysports and ship them up to your friendly northern neighbour who is in desperate need.