Holy snap its cold

rodger.

-40 degrees celcius here today.  Holy crap!  I'm jealous of you warmer weather places today!

Ya its insane. It was -44c here yesterday (-41 today)with the windchill. My good friend just moved 2 weeks ago to texas and texted me a picture of his dashboard thermometer reading 26c.....jerk

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Arrived at my sons hockey game this morning and it was 0 with the windchill making about -10. The game was outdoors, dressed warm, so not to bad, but the natural tears my eyes made would freeze.  The kids tried using hand warmers in many new ways.  The butt whooping we put on the other team made them feel warmer at least. 

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/extreme-cold-1.3447240

The article mentions homeless people, I can't even imagine? Hope this crap passes soon for you guys, be careful!

Ya I always have a really hard time hearing that they found some guy frozen to death in a park somewhere downtown. Its really sad, no one should have to go out like that.

I was out last night, around midnight with the windchill was around -10 degrees fahrenheit. It was so cold that my exposed skin on my face was starting to hurt and lose feeling. Was pretty awful, but we laughed about how cold it is, especially since we were walking what seemed like a half mile to get to my friend's car. 

I was out last night, around midnight with the windchill was around -10 degrees fahrenheit. It was so cold that my exposed skin on my face was starting to hurt and lose feeling. Was pretty awful, but we laughed about how cold it is, especially since we were walking what seemed like a half mile to get to my friend's car. 

Its supposed to warm up to about -10 tomorrow. Cant wait for that warmth