Sherwin Williams color palette Materials

Ytsejamr

I don't really want to upload all these files into the Library, so I figure I'd just remind people here that these exist:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?uq=16451546293076926626

I found these a while ago while looking for a specific color. I have no affiliation with Sherwin Williams BTW.

There are a lot of colors in the collections.

-Brian

Nice. Although maybe adding that link in the library would yield better results as people looking for materials would look there as opposed to in this forum.

you could just post that very link you did here in the library as a 'SW colors'

just my $0.02

Done. I was a little unsure if I could add generic links. The button leads you to believe you have to link to an actual file. Either way . . . they're there now.

-Brian

Done. I was a little unsure if I could add generic links. The button leads you to believe you have to link to an actual file. Either way . . . they're there now.

-Brian

Fantastic!

Ideally it SHOULD be an actual file, but in many cases, having a link is better than having nothing at all :)

I made a collection of all the Wilsonart Laminate materials once last year. I kind of pilfered their website for images of each laminate and then made materials out of them. There turned out to be over 500. The folder is over 35 MB (I'm sure the images were a bit large for Sketchup, but I used them anyway). If I can find a place for it on the web, I'll post a link at some point.

-Brian