Memorable movie or TV lines

TerryMcK

So I'll go first

"I know what you’re thinking: 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I’ve kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?"

Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry

"Just one more thing"

Peter Falk as Columbo

I had a shirt in high school , my mom got it for me, it said" BULLSHIRT " and there was a bull with smoke coming out of his nostrils. A teacher got highly offended and was trying to haul my ass to the principals office. I told her she had a dirty mind, maybe you want to read it again carefully before you overreact. Sometimes it's far better to let minds complete the sentence !

"Well, that oughta do it."  Butch to Sundance right before the train car, vault and money get blown to smithereens.

"Is there anyone else up there we could talk to?"  Galahad to the Frenchman in the Holy Grail.

"You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means."  Inigo Montoyo to Vizinni in the Princess Bride.

" Why does the porridge bird lay his egg in the air?"  Clem in I think We're All Bozo's on this Bus . . . . OK, so that's a radio show routine.  It should still count ;-)

"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"  Firefly, Wash, 1st episode

“I'm going to have to science the heck out of this.”  The Martian  (Bowdlerized 'cause, you know, bad words)

"I'm Spartacus!" 

"Box!  Box!"  "Bag!  Bag!"    Noises Off

"You must never know what goes on in that house!" "But I do know." "You do? Isn't it amazing?"  A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Pseudolus and Hero