Bell Forest customer service

davewyo

That is encouraging and great to hear of Bell Forest. 

While I have 2 good suppliers that can usually order in what I need, I am hitting a project they can't get what I need through their suppliers.

My first thought was, "Crap, now I have to stick my neck out with a mail order supplier." 

My second thought was, "I wonder how Bell Forest is?" 

I guess your story answers my question.

I am waiting today to hear if my local suppliers can get what I need, if not, Bell Forest will be my first call. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Bell Forest Products said:

Hey everyone!

We're happy to hear that the blanks were replaced and the new pieces met your expectations.

All of our handpicked boards get listed with an individual note if any defects are present, but we aren't able to do that with our stock items. Occasionally pieces move/twist/cup and may not be usable. If you ever get into a spot where the lumber/blank wasn't what you were expecting, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! 

Take care,

BFP

You stopped by... I am impressed! I still need to check in with you guys to see if you can get what I need. 

+1 on having ordered multiple times and being very happy with what I received

Orders included project packs of:

• tiger maple (received very curly boards - very happy)
  • flame birch (nice chatoyance)
  • cherry
  • walnut

7 hours ago, Bell Forest Products said:

Hey everyone!

We're happy to hear that the blanks were replaced and the new pieces met your expectations.

All of our handpicked boards get listed with an individual note if any defects are present, but we aren't able to do that with our stock items. Occasionally pieces move/twist/cup and may not be usable. If you ever get into a spot where the lumber/blank wasn't what you were expecting, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! 

Take care,

BFP

I'm impressed!

1 hour ago, Brendon_t said:

Don't let him fool you,  in his old age, he is impressed when bananas ripen.

And, at my age, my company is switching, after 45 years, from a #2 pencil and Big Chief tablet to bar code scanners, with our first orientation class today. I was one fish out of water. Now back to your original programming.

• 3 weeks later...

It's always tough for us to give an accurate time table on shipping. When we run promotions, we receive a tremendous amount of orders. As you may imagine, we are unable to maintain our 2-3 day turn around times. It may be closer to 3-4 days, when a promotion is going on for us to get everything going. If you are ever looking for an update on an order, feel free to write us an email or give us a call at 877.770.9663.