I'm an idiot

midtnwoodworker

7 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

well to start off coop i've got three "likes" to my post and my wife says i am and she's always right, just ask her

I liked it due to the Seinfeld reference. If it was unintentional, I can remove it for your benefit. :) 

• Like 1

Who am I to disagree with such a lovely lady, but I kind of think that maybe that Chef may have taken #1 for eternity and you're a long way from #2! Jfthoi, did you know that there was a darn arrow pointing in the direction of the gas fill cap? I can't be the only numbninny out here! Maybe a poll is in order? Maybe not

20 minutes ago, wtnhighlander said:

IMO, the gas filler cap should ALWAYS be on the driver's side. It would help eliminate the crashed pumps and stretched hoses for all those drivers who can't seem to figure out where the other side of the car actually is.

I'd suggest they just put the gas filler on the back of the car.   They could even hide it behind a hinged license plate. 

4 hours ago, wtnhighlander said:

IMO, the gas filler cap should ALWAYS be on the driver's side. It would help eliminate the crashed pumps and stretched hoses for all those drivers who can't seem to figure out where the other side of the car actually is.

Now that we have drive-through, basically one-way, stations it seems that having gas on both sides is most practical.  It avoids traffic jams.  It's how we get herded like cattle through our fueling stations.

2 hours ago, collinb said:

Now that we have drive-through, basically one-way, stations it seems that having gas on both sides is most practical.  It avoids traffic jams.  It's how we get herded like cattle through our fueling stations.

What kind of weird stuff is going on in Ohio? Our gas station lots are still chaos.

2 hours ago, midtnwoodworker said:

Most "american made" vehicles have the tank on the drivers side. 

Humm, well it is a Mazda that was made in Mexico so i don't know where that lands.