Hi folks!

Pharaoh

Hi everyone, just joined up here.

Right now I have a few small projects under my belt but am still trying to learn as much as possible. I'm in the middle of a garage re-organization so I can do projects out there more effectively. Once I get everything all sorted out I'm sure I'll be asking all sorts of questions and probing for project ideas.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the welcomes

This already is the first reorganization of the garage after only being I the house for two years. Fortunate enough to have three garage bays but need to be use two of them for cars and the third also houses numerous two wheeled methods of transportation (mostly without engines). Idea is to back cars out when work time comes and have a big space in the middle.

I'll try to snap pics of my new layout and hopefully get some suggestions on how to optimize

Hello, and welcome to the forums. Throw up some pictures and descriptions in the project showcase area. People will help where they can and bolster you in areas your not confidant about.

10 hours ago, h3nry said:

Cars in a garage ... that's an interesting idea ... anybody else here ever tried that?

Yeah i tried it once and got made fun of.

14 minutes ago, Pharaoh said:

I'm tired of scraping windows in the winter so until I get that huge promotion/relocation to a warm state I'm stuck

Well that is just wimpy, you should  blame it on your wife, that's what I do.:ph34r:  Welcome and post some pictures.

11 hours ago, Just Bob said:

Well that is just wimpy, you should  blame it on your wife, that's what I do.:ph34r:  Welcome and post some pictures.

I am a bit dainty haha

Plus I'll partially blame the wife, I have to scrape TWO cars on the nasty mornings.

Pics will come in the next week or two, right now it's an absolute wreck out there due to the reorganization. I'm also trying to build a rolling cabinet for more storage in the middle of the huge mess, extra fun times there.