For Collin -

Llama

15 minutes ago, Llama said:

2584 grams.

I hope you subtracted the twine or you're fired.

Did you know they put salt in Dasani so it makes you thirsty and you drink more Dasani?  I mean if that's not pure evil I don't know what is.  Salt in the water. :rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, Eric. said:

I hope you subtracted the twine or you're fired.

Did you know they put salt in Dasani so it makes you thirsty and you drink more Dasani?  I mean if that's not pure evil I don't know what is.  Salt in the water. :rolleyes:

I would never weigh the twine. :)

I don't know what they put in them, but I can tell you the friction factor of each type of bottle when running on certain types of chain.

Actually, I can't. That would get me fired! Oh well.. 

39 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

This probably brings about more questions than it answers.

Ask me anything you want. :) I may not answer, but I never lie.

1 hour ago, Llama said:

It's science!! :)

We also use Celsius ;) 

Sometimes I get really confused coming from metric and log-scale measurements in the lab back to imperial in the shop. The obvious solution is to buy more Festool and convert the shop fully to metric.

• Like 1

I have been switching between metric and inch for many years. Get a metric ruler and tape measure. Combo scaled rulers and tapes can lead to confusion.  I use metric for the 32mm spaced holes used for adjustable shelves and euro concealed hinges. I build the cabinets using inches

I was chatting with some curlers a month ago from Canada and they were commenting how it's weird that Americans use Imperial units for everything except drugs and alcohol and Canada uses metric except for drugs and alcohol. Totally backwards.
 Our 1.75L bottles are their 60oz bottles. They were from Saskatoon so maybe they are just backwards and not all of Canada is that way.

I was chatting with some curlers a month ago from Canada and they were commenting how it's weird that Americans use Imperial units for everything except drugs and alcohol and Canada uses metric except for drugs and alcohol. Totally backwards.

Our 1.75L bottles are their 60oz bottles. They were from Saskatoon so maybe they are just backwards and not all of Canada is that way.

Say what? Don't use ounces here. Then again what do I know, I put the $ after the number!! :)

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk