Minneapolis area?

Ronn W

51 minutes ago, midtnwoodworker said:

Go back and get a mechanical degree??

:( i really should have gotten a mechanical degree. I thought long and hard about after i move to the cities to apply for the U of M masters in mechanical program, i just don't think i can ever give money to that school, the rivalry is just too deep.

6 minutes ago, midtnwoodworker said:

Lol. That was directed mainly @Chestnut. Just making sure he knows that civil engineers are the red-headed step child of the engineering disciplines. 

We may literally be the red-headed step child. We get beat up, yelled at, and abused but we keep working and no body appreciates us.

25 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

:( i really should have gotten a mechanical degree. I thought long and hard about after i move to the cities to apply for the U of M masters in mechanical program, i just don't think i can ever give money to that school, the rivalry is just too deep.

We may literally be the red-headed step child. We get beat up, yelled at, and abused but we keep working and no body appreciates us.

I was just messing with you. I know civil engineers do a lot of hard work like the below image. :lol:1358ff0fcd63e8d459660c0ec7702aad.jpg

1 minute ago, midtnwoodworker said:

I was just messing with you. I know civil engineers do a lot of hard work like the below image. :lol:1358ff0fcd63e8d459660c0ec7702aad.jpg

Oh i know you were messing i was returning some fun.

I also don't see anything wrong with that design. Under deck trusses are quite common.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...