saw dust, plainer and router chips,

ncfowler

The last two weeks found me in the shop doing a mad dash to get extra stock for the two craft shows, one this weekend and another in two weeks, building bird houses, feeders and other products says wife, In the mad dash I did not have time to clean up the shop, Today I finished up my last projects and looked at my floor being cover with a good 1 solid inch of chips dust, and what ever wood can produce, I guess I will be doing house cleaning real soon, I kinda like it, makes the floor real soft to work on, lol. but, when I walked in the shop tonight after all said and done I just turned around and walked away, just not now,  Just got done around 2:30 and got a call from my son, Dad I had a wreck, we just spent 800 getting his car repaired yesterday, now I'm in no mood for anything, He is in a rental, I got a call not long ago from him, I said please don't tell me you got into another wreck! he called to tell me he had his car keys, thank god, one more will send me over the edge,

What a show, this is one of the few times where our booth has been almost sold out, looking rather slim, all my feeders are sold out my carpenter bee traps sold Friday within a few hours, only have a hand full of bird houses, left, my humming bird feeders are also looking rather slim pickings, most times it the red bottles sell out this time all my blue bottles sold out by noon yesterday, our flower pot bird feeders also sold out, most of my light houses are sold out, and we have today yet and another show in two weeks, I hope I can get enough stock made, so much for cleaning up the shop,

• Like 1

Last night I broke down and clean up the shop before I started to make new stock, I filled up our garbage tote (the big one with wheels) took me about a hour, at least I can see the floor and have clean work surfaces, I need to find a way to put a dust collection system on my plainer, should have bought it when I first got it, now I can't find one.