walnut headboard

treeslayer

no kev, no rest of the bed sorry to say, will be bolted to a metal frame:(, not my choice but what ya gonna do, daughter and wife fought me on this one, and she wanted some sapwood in it as well, i'm not too displeased with it, the next one is all cherry and all my decisions are final, start that one after this one is delivered on sunday

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

no kev, no rest of the bed sorry to say, will be bolted to a metal frame:(, not my choice but what ya gonna do, daughter and wife fought me on this one, and she wanted some sapwood in it as well, i'm not too displeased with it, the next one is all cherry and all my decisions are final, start that one after this one is delivered on sunday

I still owe my oldest a bed but, they need to buy a house first.

Should last her a good long time!

thanks for the comments guys, she wanted it "rustic" hence the knots and worm holes, similar to the hope chest i made for her a while back, yes steve, signed and dated on the back, oh yeah and coop, you know what Tom Petty says " never slow down, never grow old"