Am I the only one freezing my b#@*$ off !!

shaneymack

Cloudy and rainy in San Diego today, go figure.

Your retirement plan already failed if you didn't teach that boy to make a mortise without the domino first

No time for making mortises by hand if they are going to pay for my retirement. I want to travel ! Lol

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Hell, I was out there this winter in the 30's. 2 jackets, gloves and a hat. The 50's still suck but it's manageable.

Thats insane! Ok well your WTO name has been changed from Lester to Iceballs. Welcome, Iceballs!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, wtnhighlander said:

Shane, dude...you live in CANADA. If it doesn't suit you, come on down to TN, where the sun is warm, the women are strong, and all the children are above average.

Do I detect a hint of "Prairie Home Companion" from Minnesota where Is 70 & sunny today?

• Like 1

50s are perfect, I don't know what kind of Canadian crack got smoked this morning.  I'm driven inside by HEAT, not perfect cool weather.

50's wouldn't be so bad. It was down to -2c which is 28 farenheit. Thats sucks for May 16th !!

High 18C, low 11C, partly cloudy, chance of showers ... same every day, 365 days a year ... The house doesn't even have or need any heating or insulation.

I miss the Canadian winter, send it down here Shane, the Andes need more snow.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

50's wouldn't be so bad. It was down to -2c which is 28 farenheit. Thats sucks for May 16th !!

Dude i live WAY further north than you and it's 70 outside. What is up with your weather? In fact winter ended for us in late February whcih is unheard of.

If weather moves west to east you should warm up in a day or 2. :unsure:

17 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Dude i live WAY further north than you and it's 70 outside. What is up with your weather? In fact winter ended for us in late February whcih is unheard of.

If weather moves west to east you should warm up in a day or 2. :unsure:

I dont know man but I'm pretty sure we normally have harsher winters than anywhere in the US except for Alaska of course. I could be wrong...

High 18C, low 11C, partly cloudy, chance of showers ... same every day, 365 days a year ... The house doesn't even have or need any heating or insulation.

I miss the Canadian winter, send it down here Shane, the Andes need more snow.

Are you from Canada?

13 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

I dont know man but I'm pretty sure we normally have harsher winters than anywhere in the US except for Alaska of course. I could be wrong...

Are you from Canada?

I was curious so i checked. The only reason i checked is because we get people from Alaska here that comment on how much nicer their winters are. It's pretty close temp wise, snow wise you easily take the cake with 1 month averaging more than our whole year.

Untitled1.jpg