Help with Delta 36-725 Blade adjustment

Hello... I need some help with my Delta TS. I've had it for about 3 years now with no issues, but lately I've started noticing that it isn't making square cuts anymore, Crosscut or otherwise (The Height and Angle adjustments are fine). At first I thought might be my combo square so I tried a few other squares I have, but that's not it. Bought a new Irwin Marples blade, and nope.... No matter what, it always seems to be about 1/16" (+/-) off at the end of the cut

I tried reading the Owner's Manual and looking it up online, but couldn't find anything. Am I missing something simple or what?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Watch that link above as it's got great info, however, the Delta adjusts differently.

This link shows you exactly what you need to loosen the blade thing (insert official term here please) and do whatever you need. http://dropdeaddick.com/wp-content/uploads/Delta-Contractors-Saw-36-725-Blade-Alignment.pptx  

I'd also personally recommend something to help you relax. I think it's a bit of a pain to get dialed in.