My daughters first project

rodger.

2 minutes ago, wtnhighlander said:

Awesome, Pug! Be sure to show us the garden as it grows! I bet your daughter is proud of herself, huh? ?

yup, and she is looking forward to planting this weekend. She spent a good hour today looking for worms in the box, and was very concerned about their well being. ?

Very Cool you two Pugs.  Maybe this'll lead to a whole back yard of raised Vegetable beds. Nothing taste better then home grown vegetables.  My youngest grand daughter always questions as to whether I have planted carrots each year... She doesn't eat them but she seems to really enjoy watching them grow.

That is too cool Pug, the time with your daughter and the build. I don't know if this is even conceivable in your area, but if you can buy "fishing worms" and put them in the box, she would be tickled when she finds them. Great job! Oh, and take it from experience, pulling weeds and picking tomatoes gets old when boys start knocking, so enjoy every minute of it NOW!

• Like 1