You know how I hate Walnut?

Janello

Well I just got more for free....added another few hundred board foot to the stack.

Wall #1  some mohogany up top, the rest is walnut

wall1.jpg

Wall #2  all walnut...that's an 8' level up there.

wall2.jpg

And grabbed this guy while I was there. 24" wide 5/4 HM.

It was like 12' long but I had to part it because someone mishandled it and it cracked, this is the biggest of 3 hunks.

mahog.jpg

1 minute ago, TIODS said:

I'll swap you cash for it if the price is right ;)  None of that silly red oak crap!

I'll give you the same offer I gave Shane. If you visit me...maybe Orgo a bit...(I let shane off the hook on that but hell, you're way to good at that to not throw that in the deal) I will buy the beer and give you 50 bf to take home. :)

44 minutes ago, Janello said:

I'll give you the same offer I gave Shane. If you visit me...maybe Orgo a bit...(I let shane off the hook on that but hell, you're way to good at that to not throw that in the deal) I will buy the beer and give you 50 bf to take home. :)

If I come, I will work for my walnut :)

4 minutes ago, Aj3 said:

That's all right I figured I would have to wait. To get my three black dots.Its pretty much normal for me to want the rewards of hard work without doing the hard work. Drumming fingers.

Sorry if I high jacked your thread Janello.

Aj

We know who you're voting for ;)

My apologies.. Some targets are just too easy!   Please keep this non political.....

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, wdwerker said:

It's a moving target, I'm thinking its several hundred posts. Making a contribution to the topics doesn't hurt either. Intelligent questions are always welcome too !

I  was just trying to be intelligent as wdwerker suggested. Im a terrible wordworker, but a good woodworker.

At least I graduated highschool before the internet was invented that's goat account for something?

My apologize again to Janello.

Aj