Building Period Furniture by Glen Huey

So I recently purchased the book Building Period Furniture by Glen Huey and it didn't come CD..  I contacted the seller on Amazon but have so far not gotten any responses.  Does anyone have this CD that they could either email me the files or i could pay for shipping and get it from you? I have to imagine someone on here has it and doesn't need it anymore.  Thanks!

Dang..sorry if I broke a rule..  Wasn't trying to rip anyone off.  I paid over 30 dollars for it from an amazon bookstore so I didn't feel that I was ripping Glen Huey off or anything.  I apologize if thats how it came across.  I had looked through the two websites mentioned above and nothing was very helpful so I emailed the admin there and asked if there was a way to purchase it directly from them.  The book is pretty useless without it because every single picture references the plans on the disk haha.  Hopefully they get back to me soon.

On a side note did anyone catch the Wood talk Podcast today?  He included my iTunes review which was pretty funny.  I felt sort of famous haha.

1 hour ago, Jason Hotze said:

Dang..sorry if I broke a rule..  Wasn't trying to rip anyone off.  I paid over 30 dollars for it from an amazon bookstore so I didn't feel that I was ripping Glen Huey off or anything.  I apologize if thats how it came across.  I had looked through the two websites mentioned above and nothing was very helpful so I emailed the admin there and asked if there was a way to purchase it directly from them.  The book is pretty useless without it because every single picture references the plans on the disk haha.  Hopefully they get back to me soon.

On a side note did anyone catch the Wood talk Podcast today?  He included my iTunes review which was pretty funny.  I felt sort of famous haha.

Jason Keep us posted!! I did the exact same thing late last year and to date have been unsuccessful in locating just the disk :( 

In fairness to Amazon and the bookstore I bought from there was small print that advised the disc was missing unfortunately I didn't see it until I want back and looked at the add after i received the book.

I'm telling you...if you contact Amazon customer service, not the seller you bought the book from...they will reverse the payment immediately and you can purchase the item from another seller.  Look at the seller's rating and the item description before you choose who to buy from.

Well Glen himself actually responded to my email right away and said this..

Jason,

I assume that you purchased the paperback book which a compilation of chapters from three of my books. That book did not come with a disk – a disk was included in the book, "Illustrated Guide to Period Furniture."

If you're interested in the plans from Illustrated Guide, I have included them on an old woodworking site of mine at Woodworkersedge.com. (You should stop by my newest website at 360Woodworking.com.) You can find the plans about in the middle of the page. Here's a link:

https://woodworkersedge.wordpress.com/links-to-articles-dvds-and-projects/

If you would like a full disk, with the extra video included, please let me know.

Build Something Great!

Glen D. Huey

360 Woodworking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Jason Hotze said:

Well Glen himself actually responded to my email right away and said this..

Jason,

I assume that you purchased the paperback book which a compilation of chapters from three of my books. That book did not come with a disk – a disk was included in the book, "Illustrated Guide to Period Furniture."

If you're interested in the plans from Illustrated Guide, I have included them on an old woodworking site of mine at Woodworkersedge.com. (You should stop by my newest website at 360Woodworking.com.) You can find the plans about in the middle of the page. Here's a link:

https://woodworkersedge.wordpress.com/links-to-articles-dvds-and-projects/

If you would like a full disk, with the extra video included, please let me know.

Build Something Great!

Glen D. Huey

360 Woodworking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!! I think I will contact him for the disc.