Tardis

Marcus Hand

Fabulous!

I particularly like the the fourth Doctor (Tom Baker) episodes from the mid 1970s to early 1980s. Wry humor and cheesy special effects were just right for my drug-addled brain at the time. :)

Has she ever watched Red Dwarf? It is one wacky Sci-Fi serial.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, vinnyjojo said:

Don't be a shmeg-head. emoji6.png

[the gang have just destroyed a White Hole, thus canceling out the events of the episode - their reality is disappearing around them]
Kryten: We'll cease to be here, because none of this is ever to have happened. But we will exist back on Red Dwarf with no memory of these events, which of course never happened. And as these events never happened, we'll have no memory of them.
[turns to Rimmer]
Kryten: In which case, Mr Rimmer, sir, I should like to take this opportunity to say that you are *the* most obnoxious, trumped-up, *farty* little smeghead that has ever been my misfortune to encounter!

Nice job. Assembled with your sonic screw-driver?

When I was a kid there was a real one in the town centre that the police still used. Needless to say everyone called it "the Tardis" ... or maybe the city had been invaded by aliens...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shaneymack said:

Im I the only one that read this and thought, what the heck is a Tardis??? I thought it was odd and now Im thinking im the odd one here.... 

I really like this thing you built called a "Tardis"

No sir. And I still don't know! Best guess is that it's a pre-911 phone booth?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TIODS said:

That's awesome!

What TIODS said and who says today's plywood isn't trans-dimensional?  Isn't that what those special router bits are for?  I love the detail and elevations from the Police banner to the top.  Very well done.

• 2 weeks later...