Shop Stools

Tom Cancelleri

I'm looking for a shop stool. I prefer the 4 leg quasi padded stools that look like this. However I'm not a chevy guy, a ford guy, or a john deere guy. Anyone know a place to possibly get something woodworking related. 

The other stools I see are Star Wars (more of a trek guy), SnapOn, CAT. Do woodworkers never sit? Sometimes it'd be nice to sit for a few minutes and not on a folding chair. with my chin being at the height of the Roubo. 

0000670_400.jpeg

Tom. I have the following and is fairly decent (supports my big ass).

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-black-adjustable-hydraulic-seat/p-00949860000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

This is the one I was thinking about getting... Have you had it a while? Is the height adjustment good?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Tom Cancelleri said:

Looks pretty decent, and a good price. Is it comfortable?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tom, I find it comfortable.  I move it around quite a bit and has been bumped around and still holds up.  The swivel on mine is a bit sticky, I could and should squirt some wd40.  Once I got to the height I like I haven't adjusted the height.

I bought one from walmart.com. had it shipped to store. It is not comfortable. But it's not murder on my butt either. it was $25. I also picked up an adjustable height one from harbor freight on wheels that really works quite well. nice for when I'm sanding a big item in the driveway and I can just zoom around it.