Power tools question.

Hindi

Hi Everyone and thank you for reading

I am moving from a hobbyist to a serious Pallet wood working In Portugal which means that i need to upgrade from jigsaw and drill to other power tools

I was wondering what are your thoughts on what do I need to buy (I cant go crazy spending) Got few secured projects that allow me to buy a fair number of tools to work with Pallet wood.

Thanks a million in Advanced

Hello Mat and thank you for your kindness

I can't yet decide what I will be making but i can name the things I have done 

All kind of outdoor and in door sofas, tables, coffee tables, dinning tables chairs, benches, loungers, beds, decks, bars, wine racks, hangers and holders, bookshelves, cutting boards, and closets. that's everything I can think of. 

Thanks again :)

This is my to buy list

Nail gun, Drill, and drill driver, Sander, chop saw, circular saw, jigsaw, table saw, router, and a band saw even though i still don't know if i will need a band saw. i am in love with clamps because they are useful so i was thinking to buy as much as i can. Plus all the hand tools.

I have been working in photography and film making and I use to spend so much many on cameras and accessories and to be honest wood working is even more crazy and money consuming than that. 

I still need to decide on the brand, I have used festools a lot but they can be a bit pricey. so i might go with the Dewalt. 

I will be posting some of the projects i've done. i am new to forums and noticed forums are great :)