I*lost*something

mat60

Well.looks.like.untill.I.get.my.pc.fixed.this.will.half.to.work....Im.going.to.try.a.new.key.soon.and.am.very.glad.to.still.have.my.period....It.is.funny.but.it.skinks.at.the.same.time..Thanks.for.the.help.and.the.well.wishes.about.my.colon..I.have.never.had.a.inspection..:o

3 minutes ago, Llama said:

ahh                                   It's like a breath of fresh air!                                      Wide                Open                       Spaces!  

The spacebar, or the inspection???

• Like 2

Inspections suck hairy monkey balls. And that is being nice.  It isn't as much the inspection, as the prep for the inspection. The day before, you have to drink the NASTY, Salty, drink. You can just plug your nose and gulp it down, you have to drink 1/4 of it every 15 minutes. Then you have to repeat the torture a few hours later. Meanwhile, while your being tortured via horrible, vile, drink, you will spend all remaining time, sitting on the toilet. Oh, did I forget to mention, you aren't allowed to eat for the entire time (24 hours prior) you are being tortured via said name vile drink.  So you wake up the morning of your "inspection" and you will be starving, tired of sitting on the toilet, and really cranky.

I would rather walk through hot coals, than ever do that again. Since they have recently found that high doses of THC reduces cancerous tumors, when I retire, I am going to take the self medication, preventative approach.  B)

• Like 1

even if the key itself is gone, there should be two small buttons that the key pressed on.  The plastic key itself is just an interface between your finger and the actual button.   Do everyone a favor, get a popsicle stick and put it where the space bar was.  Maybe make a little spring out of rolled up duct tape.  Please do something.  Watch a few episodes of MacGyver if you need inspiration.  

I.kind.of.like.it.for.now.guys..;)..Sorry.if.your.having.trubble..Nothing.wrong.with.the.button.and.I.checked.everything..out..Its.the.key.for.shore..Ill.work.on.it.in.the.mean.time.id.still.like.to.post..Ill.try.to.not.say.much..LOL

42 minutes ago, prov163 said:

Mat, tell everyone you're using ancient Greek - no spaces between words.  Once you get the space bar fixed, switch to Hebrew which has no vowels.  Won't be long until someone buys you a new laptop :)

Im.trying.not.to.drink.or.smoke.at.least.for.a.while.to.help.save.up.for.a.new.pc..For.now.I.will.be.useing.Ancient.Greek.at.home.and.on.the.forum..Thanks.:)