since we're talking pools

Tom King

We have a hard time keeping kids out of there, or at least we used to.  To the right of that cliff is a flat place on the land, but the cliff continues on for a hundred feet or so.  We've had a shooting range there for several years.  I encourage shooters that I let shoot there to leave the casings on the ground.  Right when people sneaking back in there turn the corner coming to the quarry, you find yourself standing on thousands of empty bullet casings.  There is a sign that says, "Welcome to the Game".  Since I put that there, we haven't had many trespassers.

The quarry was abandoned because they hit the spring, and couldn't pump the water out with any size pump.  It dried up a small stream several hundred yards from there, but made a new one that now flows into the lake even though according to Google Earth the water level in the quarry and the lake are the same.

5 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

I was thinking the same. There is a place very similiar looking in Austin calledHippy Hollow. It's clothing optional but sometimes you wish it wasn't?

Coop so going to hippy hollow au natural, finally got you to realize you don't have the body from your younger days?